6 Ways You Can Make Money As A Digital Nomad

Digital nomad – this concept is increasingly appearing not only in social media but also in newspapers and television. Many young people are looking for a way to have a more enjoyable, less stressful, and happier life. They are looking for creative work that would allow them to earn money, but also to explore and travel to more exotic corners of the world.

What sounds like a dream at first has now become a reality for many digital nomads. These are some ways to make money in the digital space.


1. Freelancing

Many digital nomads at NorskeAnmeldelser started their nomadic lives as freelancers. The classic freelancer offers his skills for individual assignments. The most common areas of activity are copywriters, designers, and programmers. The advantage of freelancing is the simple processing and direct payment it offers.

To begin with, all you need is your laptop, a suitable program for your work, and an email address. You will receive your payment immediately for every completed order. Revolut makes receiving payment very easy for you. This gives you security, especially in the start-up phase, and makes it easier for you to start your life as a digital nomad.

2. Productized Service

A productized service is a kind of further development of freelance existence. As a freelancer, you work through each client’s order individually. A Productized Service provides a ready-made solution that can be customized to suit specific needs. Instead of starting from scratch with every order, you develop a scheme that fits 95 percent of your customers’ problems. Depending on your needs, the remaining 5 percent are then individually designed.

3. Virtual Assistant

Many digital nomads start their new life with this model. Getting started as a virtual assistant is ideal for many digital nomads, as they often have all the necessary skills (computer skills, organization, and online skills). You take on everyday tasks for him, such as processing emails, coordinating appointments, planning trips, etc. The tasks can also be more extensive and go as far as creating presentations and decision-making bases.

4. Sale of Digital Products

Digital products have the advantage that they do not need a warehouse or large logistics. They are therefore made for digital nomads. The range of digital products is very large. From a normal eBook to a guide on building niche pages to a course on better writing, the possibilities are varied.

5. Affiliate Marketing

An affiliate makes money by recommending products from others and receiving a commission for doing so. This can take different forms.

The most common mode of affiliate marketing is creating niche websites. You create a page on a topic and recommend suitable products there.

6. Coaching

Training and coaching are becoming more common in the digital space. Thanks to modern communication via Skype and Zoom, people can be trained/coached from anywhere in the world. Coaching takes place in different niches and professions. Business management, Personality, fitness, or language training can be done online. Depending on the design, you as a coach make appointments with your customers and then advise them online. Over time, as a coach, you can also offer additional information products that further support your clients in their development.

In conclusion, find out what you spend the day with and don’t even notice that you’ve been working, that’s exactly what you should be doing.